Hiding bad-breath is not the correct solution rather you got to eliminate the same from the root. The root-causes need to be detected so that the trouble can be eliminated permanently. There are some DIY-based ways that can stop bad mouth-odor efficiently.
If you do not want to get embarrassed in public then you should definitely implement these DIY ways for avoiding bad breath. The trouble of bad-breath is scientifically termed as halitosis. If the tongue and gums are not being cleaned properly then you will never get freedom from mouth-odor.
Bad-odor will also affect oral-health indirectly as a result of which different infectious oral diseases might get invited. Daily mouth-cleaning is needed for removing unwanted odors. In this respect you can either use home-remedies or else can use odor-removing commercial products.
Best ways to fight bad-breath:
• Using mouth-rinse can be the most effective solution for treating bad-breathe. This rinsing can help in pulling-out stuck-up particles from every corner. On the other hand, your mouth can also get a completely fresh breath with repeated rinsing process. But this rinse can only cover the bad-breathe rather than curing it from the root. Though you will receive only temporary effects with this method but still it is considered as a part of healthy oral-care.
• Drinking water in abundance is a great solution and you should practice the same regularly. Dry-mouth is one of the commonest reasons of bad-breathe and thus you should keep your mouth hydrated all the time. Mouth can be easily hydrated only by means of drinking lots of water. Both bacteria and food-particles are being washed-off and a completely hygienic oral-condition can be maintained.
• Sugar-less candies can also be used but make sure that the candies are good for your oral-health. Your saliva can be properly stimulated by continuously chewing the candies and this is how your mouth remains hydrated and fresh. On the other hand, food-debris can be easily washed-out by adopting the concerned option. Bacteria causing bad-breath will not form ever with these chewing candies.
• Smoking should be stopped immediately otherwise bad-breath cannot be controlled at all. Tobacco products should not be taken ever. Taking tobacco and smoking are the two bad-habits that lead to the increase of bad mouth-odor therefore you should stay away from them. If fail to stop them completely then at least you can have a strict control on these habits.
• Tongues should be scraped well and in this respect you can use a scrapper. Sometimes, food-residues remain over tongue covering taste-buds and this can give birth to acute bad-breathe. Therefore, after brushing you should regularly use tongue-scraper for scraping off the residues. Flossing habit also needs to be continued along for receiving better results.
If you are finding the above strategies ineffective then nothing can be the best option other than moving to any experienced dentist. The dentist will prescribe you different commercial products that can help you to get permanent freedom from bad-odor by killing oral germs and bacteria.